Monday, May 13, 2013

Lol...


Wife: You don’t understand me… Leave it…
Husband: But what I did?
Wife: You don’t care even my emotions… You are such a narrow minded person, ahhh why I am talking all this to you…forget it…
Husband:  I think you misunderstood my words… I didn’t mean what you understood…
Wife: Ahhh… You don’t know even how to talk with me, you should even think a twice before saying me this… ufffffffffffff, leave me alone….

(After a year, now wife is an IB teacher)

Wife: I must say; you are not carrying…
Husband: But what happened?
Wife: You, you know you are not open-minded…
Husband: What are you saying?
Wife; You are not a even good communicator…even not a good thinker and be bit reflective…ok…
Husband: Heinnnnnnnnnnnn!

NB: Good use of learner’s profile… isn’t it…!!!



No comments: