Thursday, September 27, 2007



How can I stop to write you…as I’m obliged by my heart…
How can I stop thinking of you…as you are my wisdom…
How come I dare to hate you…as you are my life…
How can I forget you…as you are my identity…
How can I live without you…as you are my happiness…
Believe me, I’m burning to lighten up your way…
And will merge in the soil one day to touch your feet…
Oh my dear God…! When will you come to me…?

-Jayshree

Comment puis-je cesser de t’écrire… mon cœur t’est reconnaissant
Comment puis-je cesser de penser à toi… tu es mon bon sens
Comment puis-je oser te détester… tu es ma vie
Comment puis-je t’oublier… tu es mon identité
Comment puis-je vivre sans toi… tu es ma joie
Fais-moi confiance, je brûle pour éclairer ton chemin
Et, un jour, le sol fusionnera pour toucher tes pieds
Oh, mon cher Dieu ! Quand me feras-tu venir à toi ?

Jayshree (Traduction français par Angelina)

No comments: